The Elite Player
The elite player is not born. The elite player does not simply happen. The elite player is developed through a journey marked by passion, hard work, sweat, failure and triumph. The journey to becoming an elite player begins at PDC right now!
PDC is designed to provide young basketball players with an opportunity to learn how to be great.
Greatness inthe game of basketball is manifested through three core elements:
(1) purposeful practice (2) mental preparedness (3) and superior instruction.
PDC addresses each element in the following way:
- PDC will provide the purposeful practice techniques for all players to maximize their physical ability.
- PDC will equip players with the tools and insights that inspire a passion for excellence.
- PDC will teach players concepts that are used by elite high school programs, nationally ranked colleges and professional teams.
- PDC is necessary for players, parents and guardians to understand the value of professional training, knowledge and experience.
- PDC is the ‘model’ for enhancing a players’ game and has been tested and perfected by the training regiments and knowledge accumulated by the family of elite high school, college and professional players that have been through Nike Skills Academies.
If your heart, will and passion for basketball are high, allow us to take your game to the next level!
Page optimized by WP Minify WordPress Plugin